Samstag, 9. Februar 2013

A Winter Day

A Winter Day

So FINALLY I got a beautiful Winter morning, with a lot of snow aaaaand sunshine!!!
So I just needed to go out and take some pictures.

I honestly waited a long time until this day, thats why I didnt upload any pictures lately.

So here are my new works:

Crystallize

I got inspired to do this picture by the song "Crystallize" from the amazing artist Lindsey Stirling!
Check her out on youtube (honestly you should really do....NOW):

http://www.youtube.com/user/lindseystomp

And also I wanted to take a picture with this beautiful key necklace for a long time.
The key was made by keyperscove, check them out on Etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KeypersCove




Winter Wonderland

This is again a try in landscape photography and I tried tonemapping as well.
I hope you like it :)
I am trying to improve my skills in landscape pictures, so dont be to hard on me ^^.

I wanted to take a winter wonderland pic also for a long time now, and I was waiting for winter desperately!!
So finally it came and this is the outcome :)




So other than that here a few more (not so professional) pictures from today:









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen